We are seeking the addition of an experienced UI/UX Designer to add to our growing product team and eventually escalate into a project design management position. This candidate must have a very firm understanding of UI/UX best practices for both the web as well as mobile applications. Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years demonstrable experience working on a product or product(s).
- Excellent knowledge of web best practices including browser and platform compatibly.
- Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS, JS, JQUERY, AJAX, etc. Sencha experience a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be comfortable working with end users and clients directly.
- Desire to learn and grow with a company.
We offer tremendous opportunity to work within a flexible and stable environment. We offer:
- Complete healthcare and dental coverage (PPO).
- Company matching retirement program.
- Excellent PTO to start with all major holidays also PTO.
- Incentive bonus program as % of salary.
- Consistent track record of raises and bonuses for top performers.
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with examples of projects that you have worked on.