eCommerce Store Management
One of the greatest inherent barriers to scaling any online eCommerce store is managing the online store itself. It requires a very distinct skill set which includes technical savvy, business smarts and manual labor. Not the easiest skill set to find, retain, or manage. Our partnership approach to eCommerce Management allows us to become a full or part time extension of your company, helping to complete some of the most common eCommerce tasks, enabling you to focus on your business itself.
An efficiently managed store is more profitable and attracts more customers. It runs smoother with fewer incidents because tasks are completed by people who are experts at completing them. We utilize many techniques for online sales such as; search engine optimization, order flow, cross promotions, and upsells.
Our eCommerce management services are retained on a monthly basis and will help you take care of:
- Creating new products.
- Posting and cataloging product pictures.
- Creating and executing promotions.
- Making products search engine friendly.
- Developing product descriptions and content.
- Creating product coupons.
- Planning and sending personal customer service follow-ups.
- Processing and executing orders.
- Managing customer expectations for pipeline incidents (backorders, backlog of orders, etc)
- Order problems and resolution.