eCommerce can either be a strength or a liability for traditionally offline companies that have moved online. However, for purely online companies, it’s the only asset. Developing an online presence is an extremely intricate process and very different than the development of traditional offline storefronts, particularly when scaling is an issue.
The Kyle David Group brings tremendous experience in dealing with the realities of high volume ecommerce specializing in looking at the issues that matter most:
-Maintaining a sustainable customer base that will generate predictable sales.
- How to we keep a steady level of sales coming through my existing customer base?
- How do we increase customer retention and price shopping?
- What are other companies doing that is working or not working?
Financial assessment and comparison with industry norms.
- How are my operating margins as they compare to my competition?
- How do I effectively deploy capital for maximum growth?
- How can I reduce or eliminate certain expenditures?
- What are my regulatory and legal threats?
-Scalability of the presence
- How do I take my <$500K revenue site to a >$1M site? Or <$1M to >$5M etc.
- How do I build a fulfillment infrastructure without making massive one-time investments?
- What do I do to mitigate customer service issues 24/7?
-Sale or Strategic Acquisitions
- When is the right time to exit a profitable ecommerce store through acquisition?
- How do I evaluate a fair market value for our business?
- How do I find strategic partners to build our business?
Developing and maintaining and online store can be stressful and wrought with tons of variables. Our firm is strategically positioned to deliver expert advice with tremendous amounts of supporting data from a vast network of clients. All consultations, clients, and strategy is kept strictly confidential, ensuring the privacy of all parties involved. To learn more about how we can help your eCommerce presence grow and thrive like never before, please contact us.